Re: Hypothetical Question

>If your looper had 10 minutes of looping time, what would you do with it?
>How would it affect your music?

It wouldn't.  In fact, I rarely use the JamMan's 32 sec.  Sometimes I think
I'd like a full minute, but only to do specific things like loop 16-bar
tunes; Miles Davis' "So What?" nneds to be played rather above usual tempo
to fit!  But other than things like that, 20 sec would do me.

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes, University of Glasgow, Glasgow UK G12 8QQ
     "What can be done with fewer assumptions is done in vain
with more" - William of Occam (1285-1347) (now called Occam's Razor)
   www.elec.gla.ac.uk/~pycraft             pycraft@elec.gla.ac.uk