Re: Torn acid loops

>what do you wanna know about ACID?
>It's simply incredible...

That's for sure. We're doing an entire album with it as we speak... I use
it to organise my samples and loops into individual tracks. Some times
using Making Waves to create clusters of samples, exporting them as single
wav files then dropping them into ACID for additional tweaking. All mixes
are done with VST, but I try and get near complete tracks tweaked in ACID
as often as possible. One of the frustrating VST features is the inability
to mix MIDI and VST/Audio tracks at the same time, but using a combo of
Making Waves and ACID to organise both samples and MIDI tracks into wave
files overcomes some of these niggling obstacles.

andrew