RE: What??

Don,

Thanks for the look-out. I realize the economics of it, and am willing to
make the trade.  I just don't use the Quadraverb enough to justify keeping
it (frankly, it bores me - in retrospect, I wish that I had just bought a
good used drum machine, e.g., EMU 2400).

Thanks again - trade still open.

<<Hello,

   A Quadraverb for an Ebow ??? Don't do it.You can get an Ebow from
several
music retail stores for about $99 new.A used Quadraverb is worth about
$250-300.I don't know where you currently reside but you should be able to
locate a new Ebow.Lemme know what happens.I hope this helps you out.