Re: Live Looping @ Philly Fringe Festival

In addition to the live shows the Philly Fringe festival is presenting
three nights of music by Some guys some of you may have heard of:

Brian Eno - 9/10
Robert Fripp - 9/17
David Bowie - 9/16

Basically they will be nights of playing records, outtakes, bootlegs, and
such as well as discussions and information on the pieces and artists
being played. For the Eno evening I'll be bringing a EMS VCS3 analog
modular (the brother to the Synthi AKS Eno used) and present a short
demonstration on Eno's "treatments" of sound and external processing.
There may be some acoustic guitar performances as well.

All shows at Jake and Oliver's on South 3rd st. From 9-12PM
Should be an interesting time ...

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.