Re: Guitar Effects (non-looping content)

"something really whacky"...

1) Ring Modulation, natch.  Maybe the only one produced right now is made
by Black Cat, I think something of a Maestro ring modulator emulation.

2) E-bow, check.

3) Q-Tron/Meatball/Waldorf, check.  Lovetone's web site evaporated,
though--never a good sign....

4) Boss SYB-3, pretty cool....

5) I hear the Tychobrahe Octavia is supposed to be wild.  Will be hard to
find, tho.

6) "reverse" effects are available on some boxes--what was that old Boss
half-rack called?  PSR-10?

7) Vibrators, alligator clips, metal pieces....

8) If you're more adventuresome, make like Glenn Branca and get some wire
at the hardware store and use it intead of yer D'Addarios--or like Nic
Collins, pump sound INTO the axe's jack and output the sound an AM radio,
etc. makes the strings resonate with...!