Re: Multiple loops on the EDP

Kim,

        thanks for your excellent explanation why it would be very
technically hard for the EDP to do multiple different-length loops
simultaneously with it's current architecture.  I'm wondering why other
loopers with different architectures couldn't solve this problem.

Your point about loopers being full-duplex is an excellent one.  The
sampler I was talking about (and mentioned in my message) is the Yamaha
SU10.

I guess, sort of what I am looking for is a full-duplex sampler with a
hands free user interface.

The quest continues...

        Kevin