Re: Re[2]: Boomerang/EDP different layout

Kim Wrote:
I've been planning to put a TV in my rack for years. I figure that will
help most people relate better to my music, make them feel more like
they're at home. :-)

kim

How about putting a real refridgerator in your rack , a "Fridge in the
fridge" so to speak?
You could open it during the set and throw icy cokes on the audience.
Seems a lot better
than the stuff Ozzy throws at his crowd...........you could even have ice
cream in there
and bite the head of popsicles to drive the crowd into a frenzy!  Just
tell I sent ya...........:-)

Yours , Thomas