Re: Multiple loops on the EDP

Sorry Travis,

I really don't think so.  $200 samplers do this.  I think the only reason
that this isn't a feature in the current loopers is because it is a
user-interface nightmare.  I assuming that since the EDP lets you undo a
loop addition,  it's already storing your add-ons separetely from the main
loop and doing on the fly mixing.  The only difference between this and
different-length loops is adding a tiny bit of overhead to keep track of
the different beginning and end points and current location in the sample.

Kevin