more Boomerang/EDP different layout

Further Though on This:

Actually what I want is not so different from what an EDP ALREADY is. I
just
don't want it to be a rack device, or make a rack device that is somewhat
smaller and has removable rack ears that can be easily made into a table
top
device,  and I'd like it to use the same foot controller interface . . .
with additional manual control knobs . . . how does this affect you
adversely?