Studio Musicians Soulful? And No Mac Koan.

>Additionally, I would suggest that most of the people
>who make such comments about "soulless studio musicians" have no idea what
>is involved in being a good studio musician.

Of course, the possibility also exists that good studio musicians have no
idea what is involved in having a soul...  :-)

>Is anyone using KOAN yet?

>David Kirkdorffer

I also downloaded the demo of Koan onto a Windows machine (since it
doesn't run for a Mac, and I don't think they have any plans on writing a
Mac version, and I have only Mac's), and it was intriguing enough to make
me toy with the idea of buying a Windows machine.  I can see why Eno is
such a fan.

Travis