CD Pricing policy

Reading through the recent spate of posts regarding this topic, ("My Art
is EASILY worth $16" vs. "Cheap music for the workers!"), I'm
half-reminded of a quote whose source I can't place:

"He's the sort of man who'd rather have nothing than settle for less."

and:

"Fifteen minutes of us is worth any sum of money."--one of the members of
the Jesus And Mary Chain, responding to criticism regarding
fifteen-minute gigs at full price.

Travis

(For the record, I sell my CD's for $5, which reflects roughly a 100%
profit margin.  I sell so few, it doesn't really make much of a
difference to my bottom line.  I doubt that tripling my price would
really improve my fiscal balance sheet.)