Streaming from our recording studio

Hi,

I will take a recording session for TIME CONTROL next album at 31 July.
(Our 1st album in store now for world wide.it released from Sub
Rosa,Belgium.
URL is http://www.subrosa.net)

We will live streaming the sounds from our recording studio in Kobe via
Real
Audio system.
The broadcasting time is PM1:00 - PM 6:00(Japanese time).
G.M.T time is 31 July AM 4:00 - AM 9:00 I think..

Broadcast URL is
pnm://210.163.123.36/liverecord.rm
Please enjoy making of our newest stuff by Real Player 5.0 or later with
288k or higher modem.

if you have any comments when our recording,Please write to our guestbook,
http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/~cave/contents.html

What is the band,TIME CONTROL?
please visit to:
http://210.167.212.35/TC/

btw,
A few days ago,I tested Real audio live encoding.
It need about 6sec for encode to decode(encoder -> real server ->  probably
many routers -> decoder).
I can use it for delay machine.Internet delay loop ;)

  Regards

  Sunao Inami

E-mail                                     cave@osk.3web.ne.jp
URL"cave home"                       http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/~cave/

tel&fax "CAVE Studio"             +81 794 89 5025 Hyogo,Japan