Re: Software vs Hardware on Stage/Sequencing LIve

> > only see using it for composition, since (and I know some will be
pissed at
> > this) when you're playing a MIDI sequence, you're NOT performing, just
> > playing a previously-recorded sequence.  I think people are becoming

i always load the sequence LIVE on stage... thereby turning the seq. into a
sort of looping device.

Load it with improvised or written lines, then let it loop until....

AND - often putting the looping sequence into another, conventional DDL
looper as well.....

Just another attempt to humanize/randomize the tech stuff.

andre' east