Keyfax Phat.Boy

Hey all , just got back from vacation and had 418 msg`s from y`all.  :-)
When I tried to catch up with all the various threads I almost drowned, so
I figure I might as well dive right in with some new stuff:

In the July Issue of Future Music magazine I read about a controller for
use with
GM/XG/GS modules or AWE soundcards. This is called a Phat.boy , made by
Keyfax.
I never really understood any of this , but I believe it has something to
do with "Continuous Controllers".

Any help on what they are?

After I heard the demo (CD in the magazine) it made me think that my
trusty old AWE 32 card has more guts
and power than I tought.  Is there a way for me to "unleash" this
midi/filter/GM power  with my cubase secuencer? The stuff that the
Phat.boy controlls are these parameters:

1. Filter cutoff
2.resonance
3.vibrato rate
4.vob. depth
5.vib. delay
6.reverb
7.chorus
8.attack
9.decay
10.sustain/portamento
11.release
12.pan
13.volume

When I combed through the edit windows in cubase I only found stuff like:
pan,volume,chorus and some others.......

Any help on the matter??

yours , Thomas W