Re: My Future in Looping

Dennis Coggia wrote:

>I second the motion for listening to even more of other peoples work.
>It's like getting an education which is surely need in the present >state
>of the music world. ...

>Great music inspires, that's what makes the differance between music
>>what "does it for me" and all else.
> My favorite Artists have inspired me to find my own voice, not just
> admire them.

Hence my question regarding what the non-guitarist (Brian Eno) was doing
on the "No Pussyfooting" recording.  I'm not interested in beating the
"Fripp is god" thread but rather would like to understand how some of
the tools (like a delay and a mixer) can be used to process guitar
loops.   I must say that I was suprised not to get a response to my
initial post.  Many of you LDers have indicated familiarity with this
album so it can't be that no one has heard it.

Listening to others music is great but sometimes it can be very
difficult to understand how that music was created.  Understanding
another persons creative process can provide the kernel for each of us
to add another approach to our own process no matter what level we are
performing at.