Stupid Looping Questions

Since there haven't been many posts lately, I thought I'd incite some
conversation with a list of stupid looping questions.

They're strictly the product of stream of consciousness writing, so don't
blame me if they're stupid!  Select your topic and lets start talking!

1.  Is there an ideal EQ setting for looping?
2.  How short can a loop be?
3.  Is it possible to loop without technology?
4.  Will another company buy the rights from Lexicon and produce a Super
Vortex?
5.  Do keyboardists who loop get the same tactile feedback as guitarists
who
loop?
6.  Can looping be done with another effect instead of a digital delay,
tape
delay or MIDI sequencer?
7.  How does a DJ get tempos to match when using samples from various
sources?
8.  Will there ever be a "Triple Trio" with Primus joining King Crimson?
9.  How often do you create a loop without listening to it?  How often is
it
successful?
10. So far, looping uses the following for source material:  instruments,
voices, noises and pre-recorded material.  What other source materials are
there?

Mark Kata
Mark@asisoftware.com