Re: Computers **(MSP)**

<< The problem that I see with computer based looping, effects, synthesis,
 etc. is still the logistics of taking your instrument to a gig.  I
personally
 would be very reluctant to take my computer and 17 inch monitor to a gig.
 I don't think it would be a road-worthy setup and its too bulky.

What about using a laptop? I have done a lot of looping stuff with a
friend of
mine where I was using my 486/50 IBM Thinkpad to do lots of looping and
sound
processing, as it was the most portable instrument I had (aside from my MPC
2000) that I could take to his house easily.

- Bill
Crossedout@aol.com