Gig with Loopage in Philly area tonight

Just a reminder that tonight (Friday the 3rd) we've got a real humdinger
of a show at the William Bolton Dixon American Legion Hall located at 493
South Bethlehem Pike in Fort Washington, PA. This is just north of
Philadelphia near where the Penn Turnpike meets up with 309.

The headliner is Anekdoten, who if you aren't yet familiar with, are an
excellent band from Sweden that have sometimes been compared with "Red"
era King Crimson.  The lineup is Jan Erik Liljestrom on vocals/bass, Anna
Sofi Dahlberg on vocals/cello/mellotron (and she's been known to fire up a
Jamman), Nicklas Berg on guitar/vocals/mellotron and Peter Nordin on
drums. This is one of only 2* US shows that Anekdoten will be doing this
year.

Also on the bill is Always Almost featuring Brett Kull on vocals/guitar,
Ray Weston on vocals/bass and Paul Ramsey on drums. These names will be
familiar to fans of echolyn. It just so happens that the hall where this
show will take place is where these guys recorded some parts of their
classic echolyn album _Suffocating the Bloom_

Finally, The Dark Aether Project will be rounding out the lineup,
featuring yours truly on Chapman Stick/guitar/ambient (and some
not-so-ambient) loops (and if I'm feeling daring, I may whip out my sporty
new electric mandolin), Yaman Aksu on fretted and fretless guitars/guitar
synth and Brian Griffin on drums. Joining us as usual will be our special
guest vocalist Jason Wilson of the band Emerald Tiers.

Showtime is 7PM
All ages are permitted
Admission is $15 at the door

Directions can be found on The Dark Aether Project Web Site at:
http://www.darkaether.net/

*The 2nd and final US Anekdoten show will be on Thursday July 9th in
 Wheaton, MD just north of Washington DC. See the above website for more
 details.

-Adam

---
       "...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
       out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
                           becomes a Hearer."
                           - Chandrakirti

              T h e   D a r k   A e t h e r   P r o j e c t
                       http://www.darkaether.net/