Gigs . . . some looping involved

Howdy All,

Well hitting the "road" (a wee bit) end of next week, thought I'd announce
some upcoming gigs in the Golden State of California:

6 July: Luna Park, 665 North Robertson Ave. (Santa Monica Blvd at
Robertson), LA:

Napalm Quartet: GE Stinson (guitars/devices/loopage), Andrew Van Ah
(guitars/stuff), Brian Christopherson (drummage), Steuart Liebig [me]
(basses/loopage/stuff)
second set

with Woody Aplanalp (guitars/stuff) and Nels Cline (guitars/loopage)

show begins at 9:30, $6.00

12 July: Beanbenders, 2295 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley:

Liebig, Vinny Golia (saxophones), Billy Mintz (drums)
second set

with ??? (someone cancelled)

show begins at 8:00, $5.00

13 July: Bruno's in San Francisco (don't know address yet):

Scott Amendola (drums), Nels Cline, GE Stinson, Liebig

don't know times or anything . . . sorry!

18 July: Art City 2, 31 Peking (Peking at Main), Ventura:

Liebig, Vinny Golia (saxophones), Billy Mintz (drums)

show at 8:30, $5.00

20 July: Luna Park, 665 North Robertson Ave. (Santa Monica Blvd at
Robertson), LA:

Liebig, John Fumo (Trumpet/flugelhorn), Alex Cline (drums/percussion)
second set

with Wayne Peet Trio: Peet (organ/synth), GE Stinson, Lance Lee (drums)

show begins at 9:30, $6.00

Love to see anyone, anywhere . . .

Sorry for the merciless mercantilism!

stig