Primary Colors: BLUE reviewed

Hey Loopers...Just in from Juxtapostion E-zine. For more reviews, etc. go
to http://www.virtulink.com/immp/lookhere.htm

>                        Primary Colors: Blue
>                                Fingerpaint
>                               FNGP CD 98001
>
>       A noisier step beyond their previous cassette only release Enormous
>       Swirling Sound. Since that tape Fingerpaint seems to have become
>       obsessed with analog equipment giving the cd a darker sound. While
>it
>       shows less Fripp influence - Steev Geest and Patrick Smith were/are
>       ex-Crafty Guitar students, I can hear that they're also hip to
>current
>       trends in ambient. It's always great to hear artists grow and
>there is
>       growth on this cd. Fingerpaint takes another step into the unknown
>and
>       lands on both fingers.
>
>       http://www.fingerpaint.net

Peace,

Patrick

Now Available:
                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

A guitar-synth looping duo of dark illbience and dreamy ambience.
Shockwave audio featuring our newest release Primary Colors:Blue

                            www.fingerpaint.net