gigasampling , ! or ?

Greetings all!!

I have just stumbled upon the concept of Gigasampling , as introduced by
Nemesys.
What is this? Can I use it on my standard pentium (without SCSI drive)?
Is the quality of the samples better ,as promised by nemesys?
Is it just software or does it need some hardware-device for recording and
such?

Thanks  , Thomas

PS: I have searched for the nemesys homepage but only one of the URL were
working , so
I couldn`t get info on any of these questions I`m asking............
PS: I sent a posted a mail a few days back about comparing the jamman vs
the Boomerang but noone replied.....
maybe it didnt get through??