RE: PANIC! Echoplex freaks out

Mattias-

I think the fact that our problem is the same is not just coincidental. It
seems Oberheim (and others) say that *any* 30-pin memory is good to use in
the 'Plex (parity or non-parity). Somehow I doubt that, but that's just
from
my experience in the computer industry where memory is very hardware
specific.

Just for reference, my "bad" memory was Samsung part # KMM594100AN-7 9421W5
(parity).

Can anybody recommend a specific brand/model of memory that they have not a
any problems with?

Thanks,
Doug.