Re: News From Electro Harmonix

smaug@servidor.unam.mx intoned:

>   I just read in the EH-man pages that the 16 second delay made by
Electro
>Harmonix is going to be reissued...

..or at least VIA EH, anyway... We should have a page off of the LD
site just for the 16-second delay...  A true Holy Grail of loopers
everywhere, this fabled stomp box was also credited with use by Fripp,
Belew, Eno, and others. :)  Times for delay have been pushed back
enough times for us to all sigh and wait, and thank God our present
equipment mostly works when we want it to.

Original quotes have hovered from $400-700 from seminal sources.  So
it goes.

Stephen Goodman  * It's... The Loop Of The Week (this week, Jeanette
Nolan)!
EarthLight Studios  * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios