New percussion looping page on the website!

Hi everyone-

One of our resident drummers, Rob Cummings, has created a truly excellent
tutorial page for the Looper's Delight site on looping for percussionists.
So all you percussionists, check it out! For that matter, all you
non-percussionists ought to check it out to, because Rob has got some great
tips. And definitely check the audio examples! Rob's really got something
going on there! My only question is, when can I buy a whole cd of that?

here's the url:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tips/percloop/percloop.html

enjoy, and thanks Rob!

kim