Re: (dr SBAITSO!)

<< The program Andy mentiones is called dr. Sbaitso, which came with the
8-bit
 Soundblaster Pro sound card. The progam works fine on my Soundblaster 64
and
 it's as much fun getting him to squeak "I might get parity error if you
keep
 on talking like this" as it was back then.

you wouldn't happen to HAVE this program, would you? I checked Creative
Labs
American web site and couldn't find any programs to download....

- Bill
Crossedout@aol.com