LoopersDelightHell. Was remove me

Please don't give the secret unscubscribe info out anymore.  We who
delight in Loopers can use the remove me people for our our
pleasure/pain fun, dragging them all down into the Loopers Delight Hell.

Listen Up Crackers, YOU HERE, YOU STUPID, YOU STAY...

HA, HA, HA, HA

The Devil Himself

---Steven Hardy <Steven.Hardy@LHSC.ON.CA> wrote:

> Hi Lori,
> I really want to get off this list too. Were you able to do it?
Please tell me
> how. I'm talking about looper's delight or whatever it's called.
Thanks.