Re: loopers' compilation website

The looper profiles page on the LD website already lets you put your
website url in your profile, so people can click on it and go right there.
Lots of people have that set up already. Chris will probably add a feature
specifically for real audio or mp3 links in the profile, next time he
updates the code. So then people could click directly on audio samples
right off the profile. In the mean time you could always put the urls for
audio files in the comment field.

I'm sure some people would appreciate the offer of disk space though. It's
beyond my resources to support that on the LD site. Much saner to provide
links to people's own sites.

kim