Hi Tom Spaulding!

Tom "Intangible Integrity Intact" Spaulding,
        Good to hear from you; hope you're doing well.  I'm still enjoying
learning how to better use one of the EDPs you helped build.  Right now
trying to put the the next loop in conjunction with mute features to work
live.  The software on this thing is like the Eveready battery ad....
        Take care.....