From: Paul J. Dresher <PaulDresher@compuserve.com>
To: INTERNET:Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
<Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Date: Thursday, May 21, 1998 12:08 PM
Subject: Echoplex availability

Loopers:

About six weeks ago I placed an order for an EDP at Thoroughbred Music,
(mail order), and it just arrived today, with pedal as well.  It was a long
wait but it finally came.  Don't know if this would help anyone outside the
US but they are one of the few mail order places that actually has the unit
in their catalogue.  Order via 1-800-8004654 (then you get the usual insane
voice mail routing around, but be patient, you'll get to someone
eventually).

Paul Dresher