Re: Remove from list! Please

Kim (who's going to regret this) said:

>- If you get an error from the server from your request mail, don't resend
>the exact same thing to the server 600 times. Expecting different results
>from the exact same actions is one definition of insanity. It's probably
>also an indicator of pure, unadulterated stupidity.

Isn't it also the principle of looped music?  Expecting people's reactions
to hearing the exact same piece of music to shift over time?  ;)

Does that mean loopers are stupid and insane, or our audiences?  :b

PS Someone else wrote:
>please remove me

Hit-men have been dispached to your address.  Expect to be... removed in
the next couple of days.  To quote my favourite Bond villain:
"Now, I'm going to put you out of my misery"

 Dr. Michael P. Hughes, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK G12 8QQ
  "..man, the road must eventually lead to the whole world. Ain't
   nowhere else it can go - right?" - Jack Kerouac, "On The Road"
 www.elec.gla.ac.uk/~pycraft               m.hughes@elec.gla.ac.uk