Re: extreme removal measures....

At 07:41 PM 5/20/98 EDT, Crossedout wrote:

><< PS Someone else wrote:
> >please remove me
>
> Hit-men have been dispached to your address.  Expect to be... removed in
> the next couple of days.  >>
>
>HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA!! BRAVO!
>
>I wonder if there's a viable market for .... er ... "removal" services
>among
>list managers....

sign me up!

you'd be amazed at what some people do. The worst are not the people who
simply fail to follow the directions. It's the people who then develop
large
quantities of attitude who I'd like "removed". My girlfriend and I (she
runs
a much larger list than this one) have both experienced some rather
shocking
and aggressive behavior from folks who were less than appreciative of our
freely given efforts. I'm sure that any list manager could share similar
stories. If anybody wants to start up an "unsubscribing" service, you've
got
our business. :-)

kim
Kim Flint, MTS                 408-752-9284
Chromatic Research             kflint@chromatic.com
http://www.chromatic.com