Re: EDP Feedback pedals...

I guess I was confused by the second paragraph on the 'Feedback Knob' page
of the manual-one more clarification...if you set the feedback to 0 in the
middle of the loop, it will wait till that same point in the loop the next
time around to go to 0, instead of going to 0 at the end of the loop the
next time around, right? Yeah, the manual gets a bit confusing here, it
says
that it will wait till the end of the loop, or am I misunderstanding?
Dave Eichenberger