Re: a chat question..........

At 01:01 AM 5/14/98 EDT, you wrote:
>now here is the question:
>at times, i go to a music chat room, 90% of the time it is, your
> in your out,......
>
>i think it would be neat to have a little Loopers Delight pow-wow
> every now and then and exchange thoughts and questions in real time.
>is it possible to do this with our present level of computer maddness??

I've never used an aol chat room or irc, but there is chat
client/server software called the Palace (http://www.palacespace.com)
that offers graphic interactive creative chat environments.  You
can create your own graphic avatars and even your own server where
you creat the images and sounds.

Is anyone else on this list familiar with the Palace?

  ********** Floyd Miller
    ****** floyd@voicenet.com
      ** http://www.voicenet.com/~floyd