Re: projekt2 review sat.iman huntington L.I.New York

I was at the Irving Plaza show on Thursday night...It was amazing as
expected...Fripp even smiled at least a dozen times and laughed visibly
twice...Trey Gunn was the most surprising, he was unbelievable. I was
standing right in front of him and was in awe all night. He definately
gave Fripp and Belew a run for their money...in fact I kinda think he
stole the show,not to detract from Fripp and Belew of course, they were
wonderful as expected. All in all I was most pleased..even though I drove
up from Augusta Ga via Baltimore      ( to pick up a friend) It was
definately worth the trip...
-Rich

BTW.. Is the digest version ever gonna be operational again?