"Chance Encounters In The Garden of Lights" Bill Nelson

just about as good as it gets,,one of my alltime faves. Long out of print,
"Chance Encounters..." captures the essence of Spirit driven music. it has
touched me many times over the last 10 years...

"Never let anything doubt your ability to demonstrate the truth"  This
Spirit Cannot Fail.     B. Nelson

later,
james