Re: Clipper Ship show? San Antonio, May 22nd

>which one of you loop-heads is playing a little show at the Clipper Ship
>Bookstore in San Antonio sometime soon? I live here...and have
>contemplated
>doing a show or two there myself....anyway, I was talking to the
>proprietor
>of said bookstore about that show and was intruiged...

hi,

Travis Hartnett (from Austin) will be playing, as well as myself (james
rhodes)
im pretty sure Travis will be playing guitar...he could tell you more.

i will be playing Chapman Stick/Keys,,,and maybe some other stringed
instruments

its a free show and its at the Clippership Bookstore (great old/used books
etc.) at 7:00pm Fri, May 22nd

722 Balcones Heights Rd. (at Babcock) (210) 734-5409  San Antonio, TX

the Clippership features poetry/spoken word on Monday nights, and features
eclectic experimental,,,and not so experimental live music...

great books,,,and music to read them by

hope folks can come out
thanks,
james