ESI 32 USER GROUPS?

Hello All,

Does anyone know of any ESI-32 Users groups, I am not looking for E-mu
user groups, but I am looking for ESI-32 User Groups, Also I am trying
to find someone who wants to sell a copy of the new V3 Operating
System,If any one has any links could you send them?  Also why does E-mu
have such shitty sounds for there sampler, Does any one know of ant 3rd
party people that make CD-ROMS to load on the ESI-32 that are half way
decent! I am in to Industrial Noise Loops, and ACID JAZZ….Funny Combo
enhhhhh

Thanks
Jamie R.

iojar@hotmail.com