re:INFINITE GUITAR

Muchael wrote:
>2.  Buy a Fernandez Sustainer.
>
>No 2 seems the preferred option....

 I have tested two Fernadez guitars that had the Sustainer-function.....I
didnt have much luck with it. The problem I found was that the sustained
sound was very low volumed.
This might have something to do with my well-documented "slow-techinitis".
Seeing as
the guitar had a switch with 3 options I got confused and nervous. I
started flipping it around
to see what happened and it dint work,,,,,,,

1. does the guitar work as its advertised to?  (infinite sustain)

2. is it just me?

no 2 seems the most likely solution......:-)

Thomas