Warren da Looper !??

----------
> From: Kim Flint <kflint@annihilist.com>
> To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
> Subject: Re: Re: SV: Garbarek album (from 1984)
>
> Now as far as looping guitarist sightings go, I hear that Warren Haynes
of
> the Allman Brothers is becoming an echoplex user/endorser. I can only
> imagine what that means.....
>
> kim

perhaps it means that another great guitar player will enter the LOOP
WORLD....and help spread the word to his huge (and growing) audience.....??

Can't hurt. The guy plays his ass off. And loves mushrooms.

playin yer ass off + mushrooms + Looping device = Something thought
provoking gets recorded !!!

andre'