Re: ......am i to infer??????

At 12:56 PM -0400 4/17/98, NEMOGUIT wrote:
>kim-if i use a rang and not a plex are country-western guys cuter than me?
>i just cant find boots that fit................  :)

did I neglect to mention that the loop-curious country-western singers in
question were also female? I suspect you will not end up being cuter than
them no matter what size boots you get. However, if you send me a picture
of yourself in cowboy boots and a boomerang, I'd be happy to judge whether
or not you are cuter than Allan Holdsworth.

kim