SV: Lanois/Reeves

. I recorded
>the set and its amazing how much of the atmosphere (with the trademark
>Lanois capital "A") of the album he manged to capture live . . .
>
>Tom

Yeah , that atmosphere is what drew me in.......how does he do it??  (you
dont have to answer that.)

BTW, for those of you who feel that we are venturing into off-topicality
I`m happy to inform
you that Mr. Lanois is the proud owner of a Boomerang. So there...........
(My inquiries on wether or not Mr. Jim Reeves has gotten the hang of his
Echoplexi and
E-bows has gone unanswered...........)

Thomas