Rebirth of cool?

Dave Trenkel wrote:

> >I've heard about the Everyman Band and heard that it is very cool. Sort
>of
> >an Allan Holdsworth mixted with Eddie Van Halen.

This has nothing to do with anything, but I was checking out a band the
other
day, and I had to sit through this excruciatingly bad eighties style band
that
turns out to be led by one of the guys from A-ha.  He did a tapped solo,
just
to round out the time warp.  I laughed, I cried...  I mostly laughed,
though.

Trevor