Re: Hackles have been raised!

  Less intelligent people use  words as analytical,academic and intelectual
as INSULTS,hey,I know how to read and write music,my parents took me to
piano lessons wich I hated,then I took it own my own,(story sounds
familiar?)making music for the sake of it is a labor from the soul,but
having musical education helps you have things a LOT more organized most of
the time,but it becomes a  cerebral and souless thing when you«re jamming
and you«re thinking:"I«m in c diminished in 3/4 and I can«t play this or
that note..."
  a healthy balance is the key,because I«m irked as well when I hear dudes
going like:"I don«t know how this chord«s name,don«t know wich key I am
in,but it works!"
  Play your living soul AND your thinking brain outta the song!

Smaug.