loopers wishlist

not being a big techie i would like to see: audio cassettes come with new
equipment that start "turn on your xyz796 and when your push these buttons
it
will sound like this...........now if you turn this knob it will sound like
this........" ect.
i know we all love reading our manuels, i know i drag mine out when i cant
sleep, but to HEAR the the creators of these wonderous boxes teach how to
use
them and the many and varied sounds which can be produced. i feel this
would
help me more quickly delve the mighty depths and not feel that my little
boxes
are sitting there laughing at me saying "he will never fully understand
us"!!
cave...................michael
p.s. happy easter one and all