Secret Price Information

I'd suspect that the reason that one fellow wouldn't tell you his source
is that he was afraid you'd cut in and buy it before he could move on it.
 Echoplexes and JamMen are so hard to find, I can understand someone not
wanting to provide their source for a known scarce quantity.  I've been
tracking all the e-posts I've been able to find on used Vortex and
JamMen, and it's a seller's market right now, due to the growing hipness
and fixed supply of these weird little boxes.

Travis Hartnett