Re: Pedals:expressionless--Anatek Pocket ?--Laurie's dream

At 01:12 PM 3/27/98 -0500, Tom Lambrecht wrote:

>tried a few other parameters-- 61-64 only on readout (and only after the
>parameter was set at a minimum of 59 or so--it sez in the manual that the
>foot pedal will only control the parameter when the footpedal value
>exceeds
>the existing or preset value)

I use a boss FV-50 and did have to tweak it a little but not that much.
Untweaked, if I recall correctly, the Vortex would read 64-10.  I played
with the angle of the pot in the pedal to make it go thru the whole Vortex
range.  I could tell something was up when the vortex hit 64 before the toe
of the pedal was all the way down.

Does your pedal go all the way down before the Vortex hits 64?