Jamman sighting

The LoOpdOctOrs have a fully loaded (32 second jamman for sale).  It was a
demo, so it has some paint scritches on top and bottom, plus we've jumped
on
it a few times with our black Nikes,...but it works well otherwise and has
manual.  We're selling it for what we've got into it...warning...we paid
close
to retail, and the memory back then wasn't cheap.

Discreet inquiries welcomed.  And sorry for this commercial, now back to
regular programming.

Best,
The LoOpdOctOrs