Re: I Got Gear Judgement and Expression Qs Ova Here!!

Frank, thank you for your communication on this regard.  You have raised
more questions from me by what you said.

It seems that you wish to loop to work more of yourself out and save the
encumberance of several other musicians playing harmonics, etc.  Is this
solution one which is made because you wish to keep your duo a duo, that is
keep the music under your control, or more that you simply find it an
expedient solution?  In other words would you rather have more input,
outside youselves, or would you rather remain subsidized by looping?  Not
to say you are at all, your interest may be such to not include others.  I
don't know.
Mjh