Re: Ambient loops?

At 07:03 PM 25-03-98 -0600, you wrote:
>I know this is a rather sily question, as a lot of the people here are
>into
>(seemingly anyway) more guitar-based loopage, but how many fans/creators
>of
>more ambient-style loops (or even Throbbing Gristle style material) are
>lurking out there? Very curious.....

Of the throbb I heard, not so impressed.  Like Coil.  But Rhys Fulber now!
Hot Damn and I don't mean FLA.  Or maybe I have my bands screwed up again.
Rhys Fulber's involvement in Delerium, Intermix, and Synaesthia I think far
secede previous.  Although Synaesthia is more Drecker, and rips of Dead Can
Dance with a drum loop!(;