Re:Delay mode on JM....

I'm  surprised that none corrected this... Of course you can solo over a
loop in the dela mode on JM. The trick is to (like I do...) connect the
Jam person using an aux out of a (even micro little) mixing desk. either
you close the aux injection or turn the input knob of the JM down while
you solo....

As far as clicks are concerned, easy too: just redefine the loop size
closing it at a moment the wave makes a zero crossing. You must be
careful, it happens maybe only  a few time out of 44100 samples each
second! 8-)

Olivier "please give me other good tricks" Malhomme